August 26, 2019
We've got the OLCC's Executive Director and Deputy Director in the house answering all our alcohol and marijuana-related industry questions. Our conversation boils down what the License Fee increases mean and how they will help fund automation and software upgrades in the future. You'll also hear about pilot projects with liter sizes, what is legal with CBD and edibles, and new acceptable IDs for Canadians via NEXUS cards.
Steve Marks, Executive Director, OLCC
Will Higlin, Deputy Director, OLCC
- Egg-laying hen protections (and enrichment) for 2024
- Lottery Retailer Forums discuss Oregon Lottery's proposed commission rates
- ORLA Regional Meetings are on the calendar; visit OregonRLA.org for details.
August 13, 2019
Lindsey Miller, National Restaurant Association grassroots advocacy manager and Nicole Peterson, ORLA government affairs coordinator talk about the Portland Kitchen Cabinet, a civic engagement program committed to growing and preserving opportunity in the local restaurant industry. We discuss the importance of grassroots advocacy around the country as well as local community initiatives that help drive relationships with peers, neighbors and elected officials.
Lindsey Miller, NRA Grassroots Advocacy
Nicole Peterson, ORLA Government Affairs
• Possible changes to ACA reporting system
• New Pacific Power shutoff policy
• In-depth Legislative update at the ORLA Hospitality Conference